Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Syncing and notifications issues

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Blaze is not syncing when I want it to do so, so that I can keep up with the updates on my activities. Also, notifications on the connection with my phone even when my Bluetooth has successfully connected with my phone, notifications displayed on Blaze is not showing any updates at all except once.

Please help.

Regards.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hey there @Imaly27, great to welcome you.

If your tracker isn't syncing, I recommend taking a look at the Having trouble syncing? post and follow the steps there. Now about the notifications, follow the instructions provided in the My Tracker isn't receiving notifications (Android App) post.

I hope this helps, let me know how it goes. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

Blaze does not notify me when call comes in

Best Answer
0 Votes

A warm welcome to the Community @Granhoney. Have you already paired your Blaze? If you haven't, I recommend following the instructions provided in the How do I set up my Fitbit device? article. After you verify this, you can take a look at the How do I setup calls and texts notifications (iOS Fitbit app) post and follow the steps in there.

I hope this helps, let me know the outcome. Robot Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer