Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze fell out of band

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
While working today, the Blaze fell out of it's casing and has been lost forever. I wear it as the instructions say, loose(ish) for casual wear and tight for exercise/rigorous movement, but I only have a small wrist and I have had it fall out previously, but I have felt it fall out of place and got to it before it was genuinely out of the casing. This time how ever, it came out without me having noticed. I remember looking at it within half an hour of my loosing it, and I hadn't done much other than walk to registers and taking the floats out, as well as counting one register. It wasn't in any of the bags with the floats or in/around the registers, so I have no idea where it could have gone.
Fair to assume they don't have a tracking feature since they don't have GPS inbuilt? Anything I can do (covered under warranty for falling out so easily?)? If not I'll just have to suck it up and deal with the loss of money I guess.
Thanks!
Best Answer
22 REPLIES 22

Contact Fitbit Support. They might be able to help you.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Did the Blaze tracker fall out of the grey casing? Or did the band come undone causing the whole watch to fall off?

I have never had a problem with the blaze falling out of the casing. If that is happening, support should be contacted to get a replacement band and casing. Since the blaze fell out due to a faulty casing, it would be nice if support would acknowledge that as a defective unit and replace the tracker for you. Good luck.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Also, you can try one of the Bluetooth finders that are available in the App Store.  You may be able to locate it using that too.......

Just a shot!

Kelly | Oklahoma
Alta HR, Blaze, Flex 2, Charge 2, Charge, and Aria * IPhone 7+

Best Answer
Also if you think it is nearby, set an alarm on it.
Bitfinder is the app on Android that I found the easiest to use.
It will also monitor your Fitbit and tell you where the lady km known location that had contact.
Best Answer
0 Votes
The tracker fell out of the casing, the band was still attached to my wrist. I had thought it strange that it was falling out so easily but just put it down to how it must be after popping it out to charge a few times.
I will try the other posted suggestions before contacting support. Hopefully I find it, but if not it would be great if support would acknowledge it as a defect and help me out.
Best Answer
Is it possible you had the casing on backwards, it should not be able to pop out the front. Only th back which is pushed up against your skin. I hope they replace it for you. That truly sucks! So sorry that happened
Best Answer
Was this an original frame or a 3rd party one. I can't see how mine would fall out, unless it was knocked.
Ionic and Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Android 7
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello everyone hope you are having a great day! @Kikizmommy1 welcome to the Fitbit Community! 🙂 To avoid any inconvenience always use an original Fitbit Frame as mentioned by @hellybob and make sure you are inserting the tracker as instructed on this image: 

insertblaze.png

Once in place press until you hear a click and you are god to go!  @SunsetRunner, @fudge22@Kmransom123and @Rich_Laue thanks for your cooperation! 🙂 

I'll be around if you have any questions! 🙂 

Retired ModeratorAngela | Community Moderator

It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of silver and gold! Share your story!

Best Answer

The same thing happened to me.  I was wearing it loosely.   I went to check the time to find the watch face gone.  How it managed to fall out I will never know

Best Answer

Hi there @Alexis223. Good to see you in the Fitbit Community! 🙂

I'm sorry that you lost your  tracker 😕 Normally, they fit very securely inside  the frame and can only be removed from the back of it. Another recommendation is to wear your Blaze not too tight but enough as for the heart rate sensor to be in direct contact with your arm to register your heart rate.

Now, in your situation, I'm not sure if this will be covered under the warranty but I'd like to forward your case to the guys at the Support dept for them to see if there's anything that can be done.

Keep an eye on your inbox and if you need anything else, let me know!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer
0 Votes

Had my blaze 3 days. Finished a run took off the watch as I was going into some water.  Blaze fell out of the band and lost in undergrowth. Very loose from the day I bought it. Only took very light pressure to pop out the center. Poor design for a device that's supposed to be used by active sports people. Very unhappy with this. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Just to say I really like the blaze apart from this design issue. 👍🏻👍🏻

Best Answer
0 Votes

Find my Fitbit on Android is one of the best.

Download thr free version, if it can see your tracker pay for it, if you camt find it the developer will refund you..

As long as you can get within 30 feet it should found.

Best Answer

Hi there @Timbo184283. Great to see you in the Fitbit Community Forums! 🙂

I'm very sorry to hear that your tracker fell out of  the frame and that it got lost 😕

As I explained on my post above, I'm not sure if this will be covered under the warranty but I'd also like to forward your case to the Support Team for them to see what options are available for you.

Please keep an eye on your inbox for further instructions and anything else you may need, let me know!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer
0 Votes

Many thanks.

It's a real shame as I loved the blaze, briefly 🙂 and the app.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the tip.

Unfortunately I was on an island and have not been able to return due to work travel.  Bit depressed.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same thing happened to me this morning.  Had it one month ! $200 GONE and only offering 25% off another fitbit. 

Ridiculous... i should have stuck with my charge 2. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

My Blaze has popped out 3 times now. I work loading and unloading cars on a car carrier. The first 2 times when I looked down and saw an empty wrist band, I retraced my steps and found my Blaze laying on the ramps ready to be run over. The last time ,I saw my car checker guy walking around with this small black square going what the hell is this . Just dumb luck I still have it. Now Im scared to ware it. I guess when I'm working I could keep it super tight. But thats very annoying. Has Fitbit come up with a solution?  

Waiting with loose hopes.

Fenders

Best Answer
0 Votes