Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze frame and band.

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I understand the black gun metal frame and black band are not available for sale even though so many other frame/band combinations are. I already own the original Blaze and would like to switch to the black frame from time to time. Please consider selling the black frame/band combination since they are already being produced and bank some added revenue.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I’m so glad I was of some help! If you would mind accepting my above answer as the Solution, that would be awesome!

Thanks, and so glad I could help!

Michael Groff | CO, USA
Fitness isn’t being better than someone else, it’s being better than you used to be!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Hi @smoothestroker!

When I bought my Blaze, I wanted the Gunmetal editon also! However for me, it was placed on backorder. So, I canceled my order and bought a standard black and silver Blaze. And then I bought a Gunmetal color frame online. You can buy almost any band you can imagine online. Here is a Gunmetal Band for sale for only $14 on Amazon!

Michael Groff | CO, USA
Fitness isn’t being better than someone else, it’s being better than you used to be!

Best Answer
Many thanks.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m so glad I was of some help! If you would mind accepting my above answer as the Solution, that would be awesome!

Thanks, and so glad I could help!

Michael Groff | CO, USA

Best Answer
Great suggestion. I went on EBay and purchased the band/frame combination for $15.00...free freight.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Great! 

Michael Groff | CO, USA

Best Answer
0 Votes