Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze frozen and hot to touch

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Fitbit blaze just froze at the diamond. I have tried everything suggested on this help page. Holding bottons , resetting nothing is working. It is very hot and almost burned my skin when I had it on. What else can I do. Is this normal? 

Moderator edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Forums @Rachelmargot.

Thanks for sharing your experience on the matter. Glad to read that you are okay at this time.

Our team will be getting in touch with you about this situation. Please rest assured that they will be helping you figure out what is going on and how to resolve it. Keep an eye on your email's inbox, also on your spam and trash folders in case it is filtered over there, for the mail that they will be sending you.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you very much. I have to say I am at complete lost without my Fitbit, I have been a member of the Fitbit family for many many years . I have tried everything and it doesn’t keep its charge more than 3 min or it just doesn’t start. Will look for your email
Thank you

Rachel Daigneault
Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Rachelmargot.

I apologize for the delay in my response.

I could see that our team got in touch with you and that they are helping you get this situation resolved. Please know that they will continue to help you to make sure you can use your Fitbit normally.

If you have the time, be sure to visit one of our Discussion boards. Lots of different topics to talk about with other users maybe something will pique your interest.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes