Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze gives me a reaction when wearing it!

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi! 

I had my fitbit blaze as a gift nearly a year ago off my partner, but if i wear it I get a sore rash underneath and then drys all my skin out. I dont wear it to tight and also have tried wearing it on the other hand but same happens! Really gutted me as I love my fitbit and really want to wear it! Does anyone or has anyone else had the same? 

Help 

Hayley 

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

I think they need to have a hypoallergenic band as an option upon purchase. It also needs to be breathable. It really dried out my skin.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes!! I totally agree I love love my fitbit but its really making my wrist sore! I wouldn't mind the versa but I'm so worried it's going to the same as the blaze. Wish they would make this a option when we purchase it

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same problem with my blaze, I have a rash  that looks like a burn, I wear it on my right wrist but, seems it counts more steps

@Hayle90 wrote:

Hi! 

I had my fitbit blaze as a gift nearly a year ago off my partner, but if i wear it I get a sore rash underneath and then drys all my skin out. I dont wear it to tight and also have tried wearing it on the other hand but same happens! Really gutted me as I love my fitbit and really want to wear it! Does anyone or has anyone else had the same? 

Help 

Hayley 

Best Answer
0 Votes