Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze gives wrong step reading on challenges......so so annoying

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
Have had a blaze for about 2 months and getting really annoyed. On challenges it hardly ever records the correct steps which are on the dashboard. Today I have just walked 5300 steps, which shows correctly on a goal day challenge, but on the weekend warrior it displays just 996 steps. Seriously annoying me as all are in the same time zone. Help please
Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4
When you joined the weekend challange, was there any warning about it running in a different timezone? Currently one challanfe I'm in started at 7pm fri. There is one person who however invites me to challanges and for me they start 11:00am. In this case my day starts at midnight but the challange starts at 11, which is midnight for them.
Best Answer
0 Votes
All challenges are in local time zone with no time difference. Some challenges show correct steps but others way out!!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Sly52Challenges can be affected by several factors, since you already mentioned that your time zone is the same as the one who created the challenge. Can you please let me know if you are using MobileRun, manual logs or third party applications to record your activity? Since using any kind of manual logging when running or walking will not count towards your challenges. @Rich_Laue it's great to have you here! 😉 

Looking forward to your new comments! 🙂 

Retired ModeratorAngela | Community Moderator

It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of silver and gold! Share your story!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Enjoy not getting all your steps.  There are a lot of people with the same problem.  Fitbit knows about it and has been trying to fit it for months.  I lose 15,000 to 22,000 steps every workday challenge I do.  The don't seem to know what the problem is or can't seem to fix it.  Not too impressed with fitbit developers, this problem is going on 3 months now.  Nobody is getting updates from them. 

Best Answer
0 Votes