Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze green backlights permanently on

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've had my Blaze a little over two years. In recent months the heartbeat sensor has become increasingly unreliable (to the point where I had no readings for a few weeks - it has since started working sporadically again). Last week after a training session, the front screen was blacked out and the green backlight's were permanently on. I charged it overnight to find the screen still blacked out and lights on, so I left it at home where the battery drained. Several attempts to charge it did not address the issue, until this morning when the screen returned to working. The backlights are still always on however.

I have restarted it several times, changed the heartbeat sensor from auto, to off and back with no success.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @JDee11, welcome to the Fitbit Community forums. Sorry for the late response. 

Thank you for the information you've provided regarding the green light sensor for the heart rate that hasn't been working properly and confirming that you already tried the restart it a few times. 

I've gone ahead and sent your information to the Customer Support team for further assistance, so you should be getting a reply soon. Keep an eye on your inbox. 

Let me know about te outcome. 

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer
0 Votes