Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze has died

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I bought my blaze 2nd hand three days ago , set up fit bit account etc , had trouble syncing and managed to unpair Bluetooth ...cut a long story short , my blaze tracker has died , I've had it charging all night ( still shows as fully charged on app) but tracker is completely unresponsive ....Please help 

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Mine had somewhat similar issues.  I got a notice that the charge was low, so I recharged it fully last evening.  However, this morning the screen showed a diamond made up of blue dots, and has since gone completely blank.  I put it in the charger again, and still no response.  I fear it may be terminal.  
Any suggestions?

Best Answer

Hi @Justfaust buying a used tracker that may be going on 5 years old,, or might be a little over 2, could be a questionable choice. Do you know the history, has the previous owner never let the battery die? 

The battery itself will only accept a limited amount of charges estimated to be 300 - 500 charges. A battery left dead for a few weeks will greatly reduce this number. 

For the adventurous the battery can be replaced. Videos may be found on YouTube. 

Best Answer
0 Votes