Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze has stopped recording my Active Minutes

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Blaze is 12 Months old as I received it 2018 Father's Day. Great gift from my Daughters and it has been pretty good. Just don't like it it doesn't record some of my heart beats while running different speeds. 1/2 hour treadmill run it will not record about 4-5 minutes of heart beats. I can live with that, but I hate the way it has completely stopped recording my Active Minutes.

I work out 5-6 Days a week and up until May 28th it has recorded all of my Active Minutes for the last 11 Months. May 28th it stopped recording it for some reason. I have not been able to find the answer on these threads or any other. I just read "Restart it" I have and the first time I did it recorded about 1/2 of my Active Minutes 1 day and then stopped again. And YES I have tried again over and over to restart it hoping it works again.

If someone can help me discover why it is doing this. If not I will not be satisfied with this product as it was almost $300.00 here in Canada and that's too much to spend on something that only works for 1 year.

Dan

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

A warm welcome to the Community @DanB99.

Thanks for troubleshooting this by yourself. Since the restart troubleshoot didn't work, I've gone ahead and escalated your case to our Support Team, for them to take a deeper look at this, please keep an eye on your inbox for further instructions.

Let me know if you need anything else. Smiley Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks I hope you can come up with something.
Here is my Heart Rate yesterday and it did not record any active minutes.

Thanks Dan
Best Answer
0 Votes