Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze has wrong date and time

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I usually don't do this, but one day I let my Fitbit Blaze battery die. I put it on its charger, but it wouldn't charge.  When it finally did charge the next day, it had the wrong date and time.  It's like it was stuck on the date/time of when the battery died. To fix it, I tried syncing it...but it wouldn't sync. I tried turning it off and on several times, but it would not reset. As a last resort, I went into my Fitbit app on my Iphone and removed the Fitbit. When I go to try to set it back up, the app is telling me that I need to have the Bluetooth turned on and connected to complete set up. My Bluetooth is always on in my phone, and it's always showing that the Fitbit is connected.  I don't know what else to do! Any advice is appreciated.  Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

I figured it out guys!  I did the new iPhone update, and it changed something in the phone settings. I'm sure it didn't help that the watch completely died (that's another issue in itself, since I have to charge it up every 2-3 days now), but once I changed the setting on the phone, I was able to set the watch back up in the app.

Best Answer
0 Votes