Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze heart rate and active minutes issues

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I'm sick this days and most of a time I'm laying on a bed and my Fitbit counting like I have 160 bpm and 540 active minutes! That's not true, I walked 2000 steps only today... I've been with this watch a year and I feel upset now, seems like I have to say goodbye to my watches.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

A warm welcome to the Community @Natanta.

Remember that your active minutes will be measure depending on your heart rate information. In this post, you will be able to see some things that might affect the heart rate reading and some tips to improve it.

If after following those tips you keep seeing inaccuracies in your Blaze, let me know.

Catch you later. Smiley Wink

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Alejandra, I have read the post . I tried to do what it said but didnt change anything. What else can I do? Thanks a lot for your help

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi,

I'm having a similar issue except I didn't wear mine all weekend and it registered over 120 mins of exercise.  It sat on my dresser all weekend so I don't understand where it's picking up a heart rate or activity.  This glitch is effecting my daily calorie burn.  Help!

Best Answer
0 Votes