Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze heart rate and sleep stages issues

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My battery was depleting in three hours on my Blaze, then a day later an update happened. Now it holds a charge but it is only a watch, it doesn't track heart rate or sleep stages. It hasn't tracked sleep stages for two months. When I contact support people say they are moving my problem up through channels. Any body know whats going on, do I have a bug?

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hey @airhound, great to see you here.

If you are having issues with your hear rate being recorded, I recommend taking a look at this post, where you will be able to see some things that might be affecting this reading and some tips to improve it. Now about the sleep, there are a few scenarios where you might see your sleep pattern (which shows your time asleep, restless, and awake) instead of sleep stages:

• If you slept in a position that prevented your device from getting a consistent heart-rate reading or wore it too loosely. For best results, wear your device higher on your wrist (about 2-3 finger widths above your wrist bone). The band should feel secure but not too tight.
  • If you used the Begin Sleep Now option in the Fitbit app (instead of simply wearing your device to bed). For more information on automatic sleep tracking, see How do I track my sleep?
  • If you slept for less than 3 hours.
  • If your device’s battery is critically low.

Catch you later. Robot Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes