Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze heart rate not reading accurately

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I had an issue with my Blaze reading my heart rate low, so I got a new one in September 2017. Now it's March of 2018 and I am having the same issue again. I am extremely frustrated because my heart rate should be in cardio and it's not, even when I am running/jogging/walking fast. I am very disappointed in how this device is working.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

It's great to see you around @lawrenc28.

I am sorry to hear about the issue you are experiencing with your heart rate information. In this post, you will be able to see some things that might be affecting this reading and some tips to improve it.

I hope this helps, let me know the outcome. Smiley Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

I agree with you. The blaze heart rate monitor is a joke. Super inconsistent and inaccurate. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @huzyrdaddy, good to see you here.

I am sorry to hear that your Blaze isn't registering your heart rate information accurately and would like to know if you have followed the instructions provided in the link of my previous post? If you haven't, I recommend checking it and follow the tips there.

I hope they help, let me know how it goes. Robot Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer