Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze heart rate not working

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi

My blaze has been working fine for the few weeks ive had it but now it's seems to have stopped recording my heart beat it either constantly says 70 or --, this also appears to be affecting the sleep monitoring as this is not working either this has been three days now. I've tried turning the device off and on and restarted it via the button method, i've tried wearing it at different positions on my arm but to no avail.

what can I do??

Many thanks

M. Wells

Moderator edit:  updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @Wellsm, welcome to our Community Forums! Thanks for sharing detailed information about your Blaze behavior, as well for the steps that you've tried on your device so far, including the restart

Besides what you've already checked, there are some other factors that may affect the heart rate, such as movement, temperature, humidity, stress level, physical body position, caffeine intake, and medication use. Make sure your Blaze is snug on your wrist, meaning not too tight or loose.

Also, I'd like to suggest to check refreshing the heart rate settings by doing the following:

1. Open the Fitbit app and tap the account icon at the upper right corner.
2. Tap on the Blaze icon and then on the heart rate settings.
3. Turn off the heart rate settings and sync your Fitbit to apply the changes.
4. Allow 10 seconds, turn the heart rate settings back Auto and sync one more time.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi thanks for the response, ive done as you have suggested but still getting -- as my reading. ive tried wearing it in differant posistions and nothing seems to be working. nothing has changed since it stopped recording its not been dropped or damaged nor has it got wet and all over functions are working as expected beside the heart rate moniter.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Wellsm, thanks for getting back to us!

I appreciate you for trying the restart, as well for making sure to check our suggestions. I've requested a case with our support team. They'll be contacting you via email soon, so keep an eye to your inbox.

Keep me posted!

Best Answer
0 Votes