Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze heart rate sensor isn't working

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Blaze quit recording my heart rate yesterday. On the Blaze there is no register on my heart rate, and the resting rate reads 58. One green light is blinking but faint in color. The other light looks dead. I have tried to reset it by holding the left and bottom buttons til the logo pops up but no fortune. The modality selected now is Auto, but it was On yesterday when it stopped recording.

Ideas?

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hey @giovannimancia, a warm welcome to the Community.

Thanks for troubleshooting this by yourself. Since the instructions you tried didn't work, I've gone ahead and escalated your case to our Support Team, for them to take a deeper look at this, please keep an eye on your inbox for further instructions.

Let me know if you need anything else. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
8 REPLIES 8

Hey @giovannimancia, a warm welcome to the Community.

Thanks for troubleshooting this by yourself. Since the instructions you tried didn't work, I've gone ahead and escalated your case to our Support Team, for them to take a deeper look at this, please keep an eye on your inbox for further instructions.

Let me know if you need anything else. Woman Happy

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same issue. I have already exchanged my Blaze due to short battery life. Now the heart rate sensors are not working. I have taken all steps to try to resolve with no luck. What to do now?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Community @ed666.

I appreciate the efforts in trying to fix this issue. Can you please tell me if you have tried the restart process? If you haven't, I recommend restarting it by doing the following:

1. Press and hold the back (left) and bottom buttons until you see the Fitbit logo on the screen. This should take less than 10 seconds.
  2. Let go of the buttons.

Let me know how it goes. Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes
Not sure which buttons your talking about?

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the Fit Bit Blaze and my heart monitor is not working. It has become very important to me as my dr wants me to regulate and record this. I have tried resetting and no luck. Sleep monitor has stopped working too.

any help appreciated 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Still haven’t heard back?? Hope I don’t have to go through the return process again.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @Jserv13 great to see new faces, welcome. I appreciate you trying some troubleshoot in order to fix this. Since the restart process didn't work, I've gone ahead and escalated your case to our support team, for them to take a deeper look at this. Please keep an eye on your inbox for further instructions.

Now @ed666 about your inquiry, to restart your Blaze you need to press the left button and the lower right button of your unit at the same time. Please try this and keep me posted.

Hope to hear from you soon. Robot Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you for checking into this. As I mentioned it has now become something that I need to frequently check on per my doctor.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer