Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze heart rate sensor will not turn off

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Blaze green lights will not turn off. I have tried restart and shutdown as well as all heart rate settings. Seems to be a malfunction. Help?

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

A warm welcome to the Community @Nate42.

I appreciate all the efforts in trying to fix this. Could you please verify that the heart rate option is "Off" in your Fitbit app? Just tap the Blaze icon, tap heart rate and select "Off".

Let me know the outcome. Robot Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
Yes, I have turned the heart rate monitor off. I have reset the blaze as well and shutdown. None of these troubleshooting adjustments has made any difference. The green lights stay on.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the update @Nate42. I would like to know if you have get in touch with our support team, have they offer you a solution for this?

Hope to hear from you soon. Robot Happy

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
Yes, support contacted me and are shipping me a replacement blaze.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

Those are great news @Nate42.

I am glad to hear that you will be receiving a new Blaze. At the moment of receiving, you just need to do the following to set it up:

1. From the Fitbit app dashboard, tap or click the Account icon.
  2. Tap Set Up a Device.
  3. Choose your device and follow the on-screen instructions to continue.

Happy stepping! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes