Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze is counting steps when I’m not wearing it.

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello everyone! 

I have a problem with my Fitbit counting steps when I’m not wearing it.

I don’t wear my Blaze while I’m sleeping. I take it off at night and put it on my nightstand. A couple of weeks ago I woke up and my Fitbit has counted 150 steps even though I wasn’t wearing it. It didn’t do it again for awhile until this morning when I woke up and it had counted 483 steps. I’m wondering if anyone else has had this problem and if they know how to fix it.

Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

A warm welcome to the Community @Dwmcintyre8.

I would like to know if there was a fan or anything that may have been buzzing or vibrating on the same surface that your Blaze was placed on? If there was, I recommend placing the tracker on a different surface without any vibration and see if the issue persists.

Let me know the outcome. Robot Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

A warm welcome to the Community @Dwmcintyre8.

I would like to know if there was a fan or anything that may have been buzzing or vibrating on the same surface that your Blaze was placed on? If there was, I recommend placing the tracker on a different surface without any vibration and see if the issue persists.

Let me know the outcome. Robot Happy

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

I actually do have a small fan on the nightstand. I didn’t think it made enough vibration however. I’ll move the charger and see how that goes. Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes

That's great @Dwmcintyre8, I am glad to see here that we found the solution for this inconvenience. Try to place the tracker is another surface and let me know how it goes.

Catch you later. Robot Happy

Best Answer