Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze is frozen and will not turn off or restart

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My blaze has been acting up so much lately. Will not hold a charge, doesn't always sync, and now it is frozen on the fitbit logo. I've turned my phone off & on, tried resetting my blaze and the screen flashes but nothing changes. I'm really frustrated. I've cleaned it, charged it nightly, and nothing changes. I really need a solution. Otherwise I'm going to be forced to go to Apple and I do not want to, as I love fitbit! Please help!

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

If it's under a year, they might send you a new one.  If it's older than that, maybe you will get an offer of 25% off a new product.  100s of people are having the same problem, including me.  Very unhappy with the customer service and I have already gotten a different brand of tracker.

I did everything right with charging, keeping it clean and not using too many features (although why put all those features on it if you cannot use them...)  The Blaze has been discontinued.  So, good luck. For me, I am finished with this company.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you @K9dancer . It's a shame because I have been using Fitbit for years and would love to stay with them. However, if customer service is lacking, then why would we stay?!?!?

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Blaze is frozen and I can't get it to start again. This has been going on for 2 days now. Help

Best Answer

I'm having the same issue.  I posted several days ago, still no response as to how to fix it.  I happened to have a backup Blaze (as I thought it was dying last year and purchased a replacement.  Now the replacement is dead, but the old one is still working).  The older one isn't locking up, but it's battery only lasts a couple of days at a time and seems to go dead with little warning.  Hopefully it will get fixed.  I don't have enough extra cash to purchase another $200 watch/tracker.  Beginning to think I really don't need to keep track of my steps and heart rate and sleep.

Best Answer
0 Votes