Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze is fully functional on a charger, but once i take it off it is unresponsive

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I was given a fitbit blaze as a gift from a friend of mine who said her device was not working and switched to an apple watch. I put the device on the charger and set it up and did everything else you need to do to the watch when you first get it. When i received the watch, it showed that the device was completely charged while it was on the charger, but once i took it off the screen went black and was unresponsive to any swipes or button touches. I have looked up ways to potentially fix this problem through trying to restart it and reaching out to customer service. When trying to restart it, it is still unresponsive and customer service told me that the device was out of its warranty period from when my friend had the device. If anyone knows about this problem occurring and other alternatives i would really appreciate it.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Sometimes doing a restart 3 times in a row helps.

But it sounds like your friend had troubles before giving it to you. And if it's out of warranty there isn't a lot you can do

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes