Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze is not syncing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I think I have read and tried most if not all the troubleshooting suggests and guides. And guess what? My Blaze still doesn't sync with the mobile phone. It syncs when the app is first installed and not after. Strangely it syncs when I use the PC then immediately after that the mobile phone updates too. But rarely independently. Have not seen this combination in any of the posts so far. Not sure if it sheds any light on the issues. Seems like it may be a fundamental problem with Blaze to be sent back for a refund. As someone else said, we should not have spend hours and hours fiddling with all these workarounds. There are alternatives that work, previous trackers did not have these issues. New ideas to fix welcome in the next few days before it goes back.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

I'm having the same problem. Amazingly, notifications continue to work. In fact, I was at a baseball game last night and had to turn notifications off a couple of times because I was getting notifications of plays that I'd just seen happen a minute or two earlier. But my tracker hadn't synced in 5 days (computer or phone), and I missed at least 500 steps because I never got a notification that the battery was low.

I just uninstalled the app on my phone (the computer dongle is at home and I'm at work), restarted the phone and the Blaze, and am watching the green circle spin and spin and spin with no connection. This is ridiculous.

If my company didn't give us health credits for tracking steps specifically with Fitbit products, I'd have been looking at competitors a long time ago.

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's great to welcome you @IveTech and @CPav good to see you around.

First of all, thanks for troubleshooting this by yourselves. If your trackers are not syncing, I recommend taking a look at the Having trouble syncing? post and follow the instructions provided there. Also, please check if your phones are compatible by checking our list of compatible mobile devices

Let me know how it goes. Woman Wink

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

I'm having the same issue. Nothing seems to help. I've missed my syncing for the past 5 days! This is ridiculous. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

A warm welcome to the Community @Resol0220. Have you followed the instructions I provided in my previous post? If you haven't, I recommend taking a look at it and follow the steps you will find there. 

I hope that helps, let me know how it goes. Woman Wink

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
I did, and nothing helped.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the update @Resol0220, since the troubleshoot provided didn't work, I recommend keeping an eye on your inbox for further assistance.

See you later. Woman Wink

Best Answer