Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze is not tracking all my exercise

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Within the last week I have noticed that my Blaze is not tracking my entire workout.  For example, I worked out this am for 60mins and only tracked 14mins!.  I always go to my exercise options on my device and usually pick between workout, cross training or weights. 

I have restarted my device twice and reinstalled the application on my phone.  I have made sure the bottom of the device is clean as well.  Please help me with any thing else I can do to make this work! I have never had any issues in the past with the tracking...and I've owned the device for about a year now.

Best Answer
39 REPLIES 39
Mine is working fine now. I don't remember what exactly I did to get it to
work as this has been awhile. Sorry
Best Answer
0 Votes

My Fitbit Blaze stops tracking my exercise

Best Answer
0 Votes

This just started. Yesterday the app wouldn't record my exercise (walking for over two miles). Today, not only the app isn't recording my walks, but the tracker stopped recording my active minutes. I have steps in excess of 10,000, walked for at least 45 minutes at a brisk pace, as always, and the tracker says only 6 active minutes. This is frustrating!

Best Answer
0 Votes
If I remember correctly I had to reset my Blaze to get it to work properly
again.
I no longer use my Blaze but I think this should make it work.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I was planning on using my old blaze for sub freezing bike rides, and preserve my versa a bit. Other night I did 15 mile ride in 22 degree temp, and got 13 active minutes and a couple hundred calories burned. I went by Samsung health app and manually put the riding into fitbit to get more realistic results.

I think all we can do is try the restart thing a couple times. So far just using the versa instead after that unpleasant experience. My blaze is almost 4 years old though. I can't really complain if it's done.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you for your reply. Riding in 22 degree weather had to have been horrible. I have restarted the tracker and also uninstalled and reinstalled the app. Still nothing! Yes, my Blaze is older, also. May be time to update.
Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you for your reply. I have shut down the tracker and restarted it and also uninstalled the app and reinstalled it. Still not working. May be time to upgrade.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Some recommend restarting at least three times. Hold the left and bottom right button till it restarts. If that doesn't do it on mine, yeah, it's about done then. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks again. Will definitely give it a go.
Best Answer
0 Votes

You're welcome, and good luck!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I ended up with a replacement as I done everything that needed to be done. Contact support and they will look into your blaze. They were very helpful.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you for your response. I intend to call support today. We'll see how that turns out.
Best Answer
0 Votes
I have a Versa. Not a Blaze

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
Best Answer
0 Votes
I have Versa. NOT A Blaze
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
Best Answer
0 Votes
It could be on its last leg. Seems like the only last for about three years
or so. I got a charge 3 because of the waterproof feature. Wanted something
in case I forgot to take it off when getting in my pool.
Good luck to you. Hope the versa works out well for you.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Restarting 3 times in a row seems to have worked for mine. 6 mile bike ride logged heart rate, activity, and calories just fine last night. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Again, thank you for responding. Glad your tracker is working well. Not to jinx myself, but mine is logging the active minutes, and the app logged my exercise today. Fingers crossed.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I tried to restart that way and it wouldn't do nothing. I am I'm having the same issue just in the last two weeks. This is a replacement because my last one stopped charging or holding a charge. It was recording all my walking, jogging, everything but now it's just saying everything is elliptical and recording low heart rates and when I go on walks it counts the steps but does not record any kind of activity or any kind of decent heart rate. So it's like I've never done it. I went for a 45-minute walk tonight and nothing showed up. I manually recorded a bicycle ride tonight and it showed on my Fitbit but nothing showed up on the app

Best Answer
0 Votes

I did have a similar problem a while ago. I took the app out of my phone and reinstalled it. I then restarted by Blaze. Have to pull down to sync on occasion. Good luck! 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you. I always have to self sync by scrolling on the phone.Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
Best Answer
0 Votes