Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze is reading my heart rate when not on my wrist and calculating incorrect data

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I do not wear my Blaze at night and it is not switched off, however when I go to use it in the morning it has recorded data that I have not done and is also recording a heart rate on it's own.

I have tried to do a reset about three or four times unsuccessfully.

I have had the Blaze since November 2016 and have not experienced this problem before.

Please advise.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

It's great to have you here @Dinxie! Thanks for the troubleshoot that you've done. The only data that it will have in the morning is calories burned because of the BMR. However, it shouldn't show heart rate data even when the setting is set to on. 

I would like you to confirm that you're doing a restart by following these steps. Also, reply to the following questions: Is it the only day that it has happened? Did you notice anything different? What is the heart rate data that's giving you? 

Hope this helps. Let me know how it goes. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi,

I am doing the restart by pushing the left hand button and bottom right until the fitbit logo appears and then releasing.

Since your reply the watch seemed to correct itself but now it has happened again.

It happens first thing in the morning, as you stated the calories burned data is showing a figure but other readings are also showing data, floors climbed, active minutes and this is before I have put the watch on.

I do not wear the watch at night and I do not turn it off.

The heart rate data is showing a resting rate of between 68-75 bpm.

Please let me know of you need any further information.

Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @Dinxie! Thank you for letting me know the troubleshoot that you've followed as well for the display you're getting in the morning.  I've shared your post with Customer Support, they will reply back within the following days. 

Hope this helps. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes