Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze is stuck in activity screen

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

All day today my Fitbit has not change over to the clock screen and has been in activity screen. It still shows texts when they show up. But it won't get out of the activity screen. I tried to restart it with the left and bottom buttons holding it for 10 secs but it just vibrates and shows the notifications and never resets. I've had it since last November. And has been fine up till today.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hey @PawPaint, it's great to see you around.

Thanks for troubleshooting the display issue you are experiencing, please confirm that these are the steps you followed in order to restart your Blaze:

1. Press and hold the back (left) and bottom buttons until you see the Fitbit logo on the screen. This should take less than 10 seconds.
  2. Let go of the buttons.

Hope to hear from you soon. Smiley Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

When I hold down the buttons (left and bottom right) to restart it just vibrates and say notifications all caught up. It seems the left button is not working. Because I can not go to any other screen. I already tried to clean around the button and that didn't help

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the update @PawPaint.

Since the instructions provided didn't work, I've gone ahead and escalated your case to our Support Team, for them to take a deeper look at this, please keep an eye on your inbox for further instructions.

Let me know if you need anything else. Robot Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes