Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze isn't auto tracking my sleep.

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My wife recently decided to upgrade both of our Fitbit devices to the Blaze. Mine arrived last Friday (March 18) and, after a quick stutter with synching the first time, it was set up and running. Nice look, nice features. However, I noticed the next morning that it had not properly logged my sleep overnight. It stopped tracking at 3:10 a.m. Just a glitch, I decided, and thought no more of it until I woke up Sunday morning and found no sleep logged for Saturday night. This repeated on Monday morning.

In an effort to solve the problem I have reset the device (along with turning the HR monitor off and back on, with the necessary syncs), and experienced partial success. Last night my sleep was tracked accurately until 3:27 a.m., after which there is no further sleep logged. I have searched this forum for a solution but haven't found anything that has been of use.

If it's of any consequence, my previous tracker was the Flex, and I am syncing to a Galaxy Note 4. I'm still running Lollipop, as AT&T hasn't rolled out the Marshmallow update yet.

The box said "Requires Windows 7 or better", so I installed Linux!
Best Answer
42 REPLIES 42

Hi,

I will try and contact MFP, see if there are any problems their end.

With regards to my heart monitor it works perfectly, it is on Auto at the moment but I have had it set to On also and it makes no difference to my sleep recording the green lights flash and it records my levels and when I open the app shows my heart rate, and it goes up and down as I exercise.  

I still get Zero response from my sleep monitor every morning there is no information whatsoever, this all happened since I used the update which I had put off for ages.  Since that update this hasn't worked and neither did MFP.

I wish I could roll it back and see if it starts working again, or is there another update coming soon, if not I will bin this Blaze as there is no point to it if it can't record sleep patterns or update from other apps.

Many regards

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having same problem now. Nothing works to solve the problem. Now this after my steps being counted while driving.  I am disappointed in my Blaze Fitbit. Giving up! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Please help, my fitbit Blaze is no longer recording my sleep. I have tried to reset, changed settings but to no avail.

Best Answer