Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze isn't receiving notifications

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I was getting my notifications just fine on my phone until June 18th. Now if I go to the notifications tab, I can see all the old ones but if I pull it down as if to see newer than June 18th, the world just keeps spinning. It won't update, any ideas?

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

A warm welcome to the Community @williams116.

Can you please be more specific about the issue you are having with your Blaze? Which notifications aren't you receiving? In the meantime, you can try the instructions provide in the help article My Fitbit device isn't receiving notifications from my phone.

Catch you later. Robot Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for replying.

The notification icon on the lower right of my iphone has a red dot on it.  I am looking at the notifications shown when I click on it.  The notices do appear on my phone home screen so I can read them but I don't know why the red dot or no new notices since 6/17/18.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the update @williams116. I would like to know if you can provide me with a screenshot of what you are seeing?

Hope to hear from you soon. Man Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes