Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze just died after battery went dead... HELP!!

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

First my battery is not holding a charge, maybe 5-7 hours a day and its dead. No problem, I charge it and it is good to go. However, today it died and now the screen wont turn. I have tried various trouble shooting reccomendations but nothing is working. Has anyone had this happen? If so what was the solution? I really like my blaze but now I am questioning the quality being that I have only owned it for 2-years. Any help and or suggestions is greatly appreciated. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi - Mine died yesterday as well, although only just a year old, I was looking on here for a solution so will keep watching to see if we get any responses that can help...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I recieved a reply through email, however, it was about the charging of the fitbit not the screen being blanked out. Hopefully someone can come to the rescue.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have had mine for about 18 months and I was getting a steady 4-6 days out of a charge, more recently it dropped down to 4-5 days. Last week, it all of sudden went to less than a day and now it will not hold a charge for more than a couple hours. I am hoping to find a solution that does NOT involve another $200 price tag. I have had 2 Charge HR's and then this Blaze. The Blaze by far has lasted the longest, but I know people who have had Apple Watches for 4 years and only upgrade because they want to not because the watch dies in less than a day. It might be time to make the switch away from Fitbit if they don't come up with a solution.

Best Answer
0 Votes