Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze keeps crashing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Fitbit just over two years old with a full charge it keeps cutting out crashing can anyone help please 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Welcome to the Community Forums @DonnyDuck! I'm sorry for the late response. 

I'd recommend to restart your Blaze by pressing the left and lower right buttons for 10-12 seconds. This will make your tracker to reboot and then, set it up as a new device. For this, go to the Account section at the top right corner on the Fitbit app and select the option that says "Set up a new device". Follow the on-screen instructions and once you're done, your tracker should be syncing without a problem and keep an eye on your display to see if it works better now.

Let me know how it goes.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
Yeah thanks anyway I’ve tried that to anytime I press any of the buttons it
keeps cutting out to get it back on I must place it in the charging unit to
get it back on once it’s on again press the buttons and its goes out again
I’ve contacted Fitbit to see if they can have a look at it
--
null
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey there @DonnyDuck, thanks for coming back and trying the tips and recommendations I've provided. 

Thanks for reaching out to our Support Team after posting here. Please keep an eye on your inbox, someone will be in touch with you shortly. 

Let me know if there's anything else I may do for you in the meantime. 

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes
Okay thanks 👍

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

Just a big thanks for all your replies cheers 👍

Best Answer
0 Votes

It was a pleasure to help you @DonnyDuckWoman Very Happy 

I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members and if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted, I'll be glad to assist you.

Best Answer
0 Votes