Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze keeps getting stuck on the Today screen

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Blaze keeps getting locked on the Today screen. Left button doesn't take me out of it, nor can I restart it by holding the left and bottom right buttons. The only ways to clear it is to either put in the charger, or change the clock display via the app on my phone. I have done several restarts and shutdowns and the issue is still going on. Very annoying when I’m trying to check my status and have to continue have to shutdown or restart my Blaze. Please advise. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @aravita, welcome to our Community Forums! We appreciate the steps you've tried in order to solve the issue with your Blaze screen. Nice way to go! 

Since you've exhausted all the steps in order to solve the issue with the display, I was about to create a support case on your behalf, but I've seen you contacted our Support Team after posting here. Please check your inbox if you haven't so, they already sent additional information in regards to this matter.

If there's anything else I may do to assist in the meantime, let me know. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes