Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze keeps receiving notifications when I don't want to.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Blaze is not connect to my phone for notification. The notification setting on my blaze is also switch to off but I continually get the all caught up notification.  Any way to stop that?

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
21 REPLIES 21

Welcome to the Community @robertlello. This happens to me sometimes too but only when I turn on the bluetooth, have you turned on the bluetooth? If you have, I recommend turning it off to stop receiving notifications.

I hope this helps, let me know the outcome. Woman Wink

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

I tried this and my blaze is still buzzing every few seconds with "all caught up!" Please advise. Thank you. 

Best Answer

It's great to see you around @Keriannmayo. Have you tried to restart your tracker? If you haven't, I recommend restarting your Blaze. 

I hope this helps, let me know the outcome. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

Having the same problem!!!!  I never want to see ALL COUGHT UP again.  Restarting doesn't fix it!!!! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same issue.  My notifications menu will pop up randomly even though no new notifications.  My battery is draining extra quick as well, probably due to the continuous notifications.  Must be a glitch and restarting has not solved the problem, nor turning off notifications, nor turning off QuickStart, nor has turning off automatic sync.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same issue as everyone else here.

Battery is draining quickly because of it.

I have reset, checked pebble, deleted, re-setup, nothing works

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there! I am also having the same problem I see on this thread of responses. Vibrates and says "all caught up!" every few minutes! I have restarted. I have synced. Nothing changes.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Has a resolution to this issue ever been found/posted.  I am able to see more than a few threads with people asking for help with this issue.  I'm having the same problem,  have tried all of the standard suggestions for solving it to no avail.  The common response seems to be "how strange" - but there are clearly many people having the issue.  What gives FitBit?  🙂

Best Answer

Same issue here. Any resolution?

Best Answer

My suggestion would be to restart the tracker. Maybe even turn the blaze off. / on. 

Turn the phones Bluetooth off, if it keeps happening we know the problem is in the tracker. 

If it stops happenning we know the problem is in the phone. 

Best Answer

I'm having the same problem, and upon reviewing all the forum and discussion boards regarding this issue, there seems to be no fix that actually works known to the fitbit folks. It's telling when the advice always include "have you turned it off and back on again?" 😄

Best Answer
0 Votes

Seriously, FitBit employees ... please provide a fix for this annoying and battery depleting "All Caught Up" notification!! 

I have done EVERYTHING that ALL of the FitBit employees have suggested in the multiple posts requesting help on this situation ... and nothing has improved the situation.

My FitBit Blaze worked fine for about o.ne year and then I got bothered by the constant notifications from text messages, so turned off that feature. And since then, the constant "All Caught Up" message keeps popping up. But only randomly .. sometimes every 3 seconds and sometimes once an hour. But something clearly is wrong (from the MANY posts on this community board) and there's no way that the FitBit programmers don't know a) what the problem is, or b) how to fix it ... if they cared! 

Does FitBit figure that it's a consumer device with a one year warranty, and so "the hell with it ... just go buy another one ...? That doesn't cut it folks - support your products and give the "community" an answer PLEASE!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

The problems with the Blaze keep on coming!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the never ending list of Blaze problems!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Try turning the Blaze completely off.  Notification should stop!.

Best Answer
0 Votes

In theory the All cought up message is simply saying that the here are no notifications, and this message should only be displayed when the User requests to see the notifications.

My thought would be  that accidentally the tracker is being instructed by the user to show notifications.

Best Answer

Please check responses from the Fitbit moderator.  The Blaze is activating this screen by itself!.

My Blaze is vibrates and goes to the notification screen  by itself. It has done this as often as every 2 minutes. This frequent changing of screens, vibrating and potentially trying to synch drains my battery in less than 8 hours

This is another  example of Blaze problems

Best Answer
0 Votes

Had my blaze for 2 years and it's just started doing this.

Mine possibly seems to be a button issue.

I've turned off all notifications and also turned phone off , along disabling the 'quick view' on the blaze but the screen comes on by itself.

What I noticed is that a semicircular highlight comes on next to the lower right button indicating it's has been pressed. Taking out out the blaze from the holder it was showing some crud (dead skin?) around the buttons.

Turning the blaze off I cleaned the buttons. I also dipped the edge in some meths for half a min and wiped dry. Waiting around an hour, I turned the blaze back on and it seems ok but only time will tell.

Best Answer
0 Votes

6 days later and have now got a low battery warning though when putting it in charger it shows several bars still so would easily get another day before its flat.

Comparing this to less than 2 days use before cleaning, shows that in my case it was a sticking button issue. 

Best Answer
0 Votes