Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze loses connection with iPhone every run

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Owned this Fitbit blaze for about 2 months. Literally everytime I go for a run it loses connection with my iPhone 6s. Usually about 2 minutes into the run. The iPhone is always close by. I only ever get 1 bar on my watch even with both devices side by side. Tried restarting watch but made no difference. Should have spent the extra to get the Ionic I guess?! 😕

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Welcome to the Community @KevMen! It's really weird that the GPS signal is being lost. There are some reasons why this may happen such as maybe you're underground, near many tall buildings, or as a result of atmospheric effects—GPS won't work. While GPS gives you a more accurate measure of distance than step counting alone, the actual accuracy depends on both your environment and the weather.

You may want to double check that you have these requirements, so your Blaze will properly work with your mobile device while using GPS. 

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for your reply. 

Its not that I lose gps it’s the fact my watch keeps losing connection with my iPhone. I’m lucky if I get a connection at all and when I do it loses it after a few minutes. I’ve only ever had it connect on the ‘lets Go’ screen with 1 red bar. 

Wishing I bought a Garmin instead 🤦🏻‍:male_sign:

Best Answer
0 Votes