Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze material.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
Has anyone had or know of any metal allergy issues with the Blaze metal band case?
Best Answer
0 Votes
8 REPLIES 8

It's great to see you around @ibfroggy. If you are experiencing any allergy reaction with the wristband, I recommend following the tips at our Wear and Care page, these steps are applicable for all of the Fitbit trackers. 

Keep the stepping up! Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
I am not xperiencing probs yet, just wondered if anyone has.

~Amy~
Best Answer
0 Votes

Per the manual:

Materials
The wristband that comes with Blaze is made of a flexible, durable elastomer material
similar to that used in many sports watches. It does not contain latex. Accessory
wristbands are available in genuine leather and stainless steel.

The buckle and frame on Blaze are made of surgical-grade stainless steel. While all
stainless steel contains traces of nickel and can cause an allergic reaction in someone
with nickel sensitivity, the amount of nickel in all Fitbit products meets the European
Union's stringent Nickel Directive.

Samsung Galaxy Note 5 on Android 6.0.1, Fitbit Blaze (17.8.401.3)
Best Answer

I've only had my Fitbit blaze for a few days, I have a rash developing where the buckle touches my wrist. I'm guessing it's the metal because it's only on that one spot on my inner wrist. 

Best Answer

It's great to have you here @SunsetRunner! I would like you to double check that you've followed the Product Wear & Care tips. Also, I've shared your post with Customer Support they should reply back to you within the following days. 

Hope this helps! 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having the same issue and I've only has mine for a day

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's great to have you here @AylaLucak! I would like you to confirm you've followed this Wear & Care tips. Also, I've shared your post with Customer Support, keep an eye in your inbox. 

Hope this helps! 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Just a tip that I picked up yrs ago of my nan 😏

If you have an allergic reaction to any metal that is worn close to the skin as in watches/bracelets/buckles, then coating the metal part only with clear nail varnish first, may help with stopping the irritation. This won't be a fitbit fix and I'm not sure if they would advise this but it will help!

UK. Samsung A5 2017, Blaze, Charge 2 an before them fitbit flex and iPhone.
Best Answer
0 Votes