Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze music control not working

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I upgraded my phone to a Samsung Galaxy 7 at Christmas and the music controls do not longer work from my Blaze! I've tried all of what I can see on the questions but it's not working. Deleted app, reset watch, Bluetooth is fine!

Driving me crazy when I'm running.

Any advice please?

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Great to see you here @BAMBIGIRL.

Thanks for troubleshooting this by yourself. If you were able to control music previously but now see "Not connected" or "Connecting..." on your screen, test whether you're able to control music after trying each of these tips:

• On your phone, go to Settings > Bluetooth and select Blaze (on iPhone) or Blaze (Classic) (on Android and Windows phones). If you don't see Blaze in the list of devices paired to your phone, set up music control again. For instructions, see How do I control music with my Fitbit device?
  • Make sure Blaze is within approximately 20 feet of your phone.
  • Under Settings on Blaze, confirm that Bluetooth Classic is set to "Pair."
  • Try switching Bluetooth Classic from "Pair" to something else and then back to "Pair."
  • Restart your phone.

I hope this helps, let me know the outcome. Smiley Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

thought I had replied! yes it finally worked. thank you

Best Answer

Those are great news @BAMBIGIRL. I am glad to hear that this feature is now working. If there is anything else we can do for you, let us know.

Keep the stepping up! Robot Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer