Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze music notifications keeps popping up over and over again

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Music notifications keeps popping up on my Blaze saying "not connected". It's happening every few seconds and I can't get it to stop. I've tried to reset the Blaze, turn off notifications and it still happens. Any help would be appreciated!

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

A warm welcome to the Forums @Michael32. Could you please be more specific about the inconvenience you have? Are you receiving music notifications or the music control feature is not working? If the music control feature is not working, I recommend following the instructions provided in this post.

Hope to hear from you soon. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Receiving notification over and over again. I paired with Bluetooth Classic and it solved the problem. 

Best Answer

Those are great news @Michael32, thanks for sharing the step you did to fix this inconvenience. I am glad to hear that your Blaze is now working properly. If you need anything else, do not hesitate in posting it.

See you around. Woman Wink

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes