Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze no Heart and Sleeping Data anymore

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello everybody,

I come to you since i've noticed that one of the 2 LEDs at the back does not work anymore.

So since the 16th september, I don't have any heart and sleeping data...very frustrating, knowing that i really wanted to monitor my sleep when I was sick those 10 previous days...

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Cemshot,

Thanks for the update. Since your Blaze is still not tracking your heart rate, my best advice is to contact our Support team requesting an online chat or calling them. Please explain them what you've tried so far.

See you around.

If my post was helpful, you can vote for it. You can also mark it as Best Answer if it was what you were looking for!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Welcome to the Community, @Cemshot.

Thanks for the details provided in your post. I recommend you to try a soft restart by pushing the left and bottom right buttons for 10 seconds until you see the Fitbit icon on the display. You can also try restarting (turning off/on) the heart rate feature by swiping to the Settings menu and tap the screen. Swipe up until you find Heart Rate Tracking.

Hope this helps.

If my post was helpful, you can vote for it. You can also mark it as Best Answer if it was what you were looking for!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello Braulio,

I've already done those 2 solutions twice. Deactivated and reactivated the heart function + soft restarded it twice each.

Unfortunately it is still not wotrking...

I will try a hard restart maybe, but I am really disappointed about what happens...

Best Answer

Hi @Cemshot,

Thanks for the update. Since your Blaze is still not tracking your heart rate, my best advice is to contact our Support team requesting an online chat or calling them. Please explain them what you've tried so far.

See you around.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello,

I am having the same issues with mine. It is extremely frustrating. 

Best Answer