Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze no longer syncing sleep or heartbeat to Dashboard

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

It does track heart rate on the Blaze, but since before Christmas it hasn't synced heart rate or hours of sleep to the Fitbit site. Is there something I'm missing here?

I've the latest bios, have reset the Blaze several times, reloaded the application on my computer and my Samsung S8. Used to work great when 1st purchased. I looked through my Fitbit site settings for maybe a tick mark that was lost. Can't find anything relevant there. Any ideas?

Would sure like to get this to work since I've gained my 50 pounds back!!

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
8 REPLIES 8

It's great to see you around @SunsetRunner, thanks for troubleshooting this by yourself.

I would like to know if you keep having issues syncing your tracker's information? If you do, could you please provide me with some screenshots of your Dashboard where you are not seeing your data?

In the meantime, I recommend taking a look at the Having trouble syncing? post and follow the instructions provided there.

Hope to hear from you soon. Smiley Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Alejandra - working in the screenshot now

Best Answer
0 Votes

Alejandra,

Below is a good example.  The Blaze seems to record activity, but it doesn't upload completely to the Fitbit web site.  For instance, today is the 9th.   Agreed.  BUT the 2.36 miles I did today, 8 miles of bike riding, 14 floors and 39 active minutes is not recorded - the web site's most recent excercise show Jan 5, 2018; not today.... BUT some things did seem to appear right; the graph shows up and my lack of sleep shows up.  What's wrong?..

Thanks,

Mark

small today.JPG

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am also experiencing lack of sleep and hourly activity tracking.  Last night it didn’t record sleep.  How did you fix this?

Best Answer
0 Votes

hasn't been fixed yet

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same problem!! My dashboard shows data from the first two days i wore it, and nothing since (2 weeks+ ).... really wanting to get ALL the info from the blaze to my dashboard!

Best Answer

My blaze has also stopped monitoring my sleep since  12/28/17. I have gone through the troubleshooting guide with no success. Please advise

Best Answer
0 Votes

Glowjetson, JZMomma... and most certainly OTHERS....

I hear you LOUD and clear!!

I Know exactly how you feel (I'm wondering if this place called "fitbit support" knows how we feel.... or even "cares"? Obviously no "support" is being offered by them!).

No reply from Fitbit concerning my question, and this person who calls themself a "moderator" obviously is not doing a thing.

To tell you the truth, my mickey mouse watch works better than this joke; and didn't cost near as much!!  I'd consider buying a more expensive Surge if it would work better, but with the kind of "support" this place gives I can't waste another several hundred dollars for a piece of non-working jewelry off of my wrist; I would consider Garmon / Apple instead!  

I loved my fitbit one - worked for years with just an occassional reset - I would have bought a replacement for only $80 and been happy with it.  I need this to manage my type 2 diabetes / weight / heart condition....fitbit is literally killing me with equipment that does not work and does not provide support for!!  

To compare; this is like me building you a computer system and telling you to go to a forum for support and you don't get the support you need.

Since no fitbit support exists, maybe we have to figure this our ourselves?:

1)  I used a Samsung 8 android
2)  Samsung firmware is up to date
3)  Blaze firmware is up to date
4)  Android bluetooth works fine
5)  Live in country but visit the big city of Rome, GA at least every other day; NOT a phone to cloud connectivity issue...

Does anyone have the same equipment profile as me?

Best Answer
0 Votes