Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze not charging/ responding to charge.

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I bought myself a blaze in March 2016, After months of working good, its now dying on me. For the past week its battery started to drain faster, i would charge it in the morning and by afternoon it would be blank. NOw since today morning when i put it on charge its charging from red icon to green icon, and as i remove it from the charger its going blank again. When i put it back to charge, it will show red and charging again!! Its not charging and i cant wear it anymore as its going blank!!

Anyone experiencing this issue, kindly share!

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Problem solved! The support team sent me a new blaze!!

Thank you support team.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
11 REPLIES 11

Have you tried a restart yet? Press left and lower right button for a few seconds until the Fitbit symbol appears.

Best Answer
Having similar issues. All since last 2 updates. They've sent me a replacement and now are advising I get another replacement. There are too many threads about battery drain since latest updates. As well as, now the app draining phone battery due to keeping phone awake. I'm getting that too. Too many flaws for a product and software system that used to be awesome. Maybe it is time for me to go to Polar.
Best Answer

i am not able to do that as when i take it off charging it goes blank and does not respond to any button presses including what you have suggested to me.!!

@The_Lion wrote:

Have you tried a restart yet? Press left and lower right button for a few seconds until the Fitbit symbol appears.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Open the cover of the charger. Push the tracker down so that it keeps charging. Then restart it.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Problem solved! The support team sent me a new blaze!!

Thank you support team.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Fitbit blaze for a year will not hold a charge for one day. i purchased a second charger earlier now it will sit on the charger for a day with no change. This is my second Fitbit.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Restarting didn’t work for me nor did holding the tracker down firmly in the recharging unit

Best Answer
0 Votes

Now several I know my son and I and others can not charge the blaze.  Seems no answer and two years life give no response from Fitbit.  Seems I can not trust.  Suggestion of a new smart reliable watch. 

Best Answer
Thanks Teddric. I also got just two years and four months use from my Blaze. I absolutely loved it but I am very disappointed in the Fitbit (lack of) response. I think it’s not very acceptable that an expensive product dies after little more than 2 years and there is no solution.

Probably I’ll get an Apple Watch now. I can’t imagine Apple would disregard user expectations to the same extent.

Thanks again.

JDR1
Best Answer
0 Votes
I would agree. I think Apple has superior ethics.
--
Teddric jon Mohr
Best Answer
0 Votes

THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  That worked

Best Answer
0 Votes