Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze not charging

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Bought a Fitbit Blaze for son for Xmas, me and my wife both got Fitbit so know how to set up, etc., and never had a problem... until now.

His new Fitbit wouldn't charge so couldn't even switch it on, contacted customer service thru chat and they said they would send a new pebble, the pebble that came was charged so had a week using it great, problem solved, but no when it ran out of charge it wouldn't charge so got in touch again and sent a new charger but its not charging either, so now I've got 2 pebbles 2 chargers and none will work, all I want is a refund from shop but they won't they just say get in touch with Fitbit (Argos UK).

We've tried different plugs in different sockets and different laptops has any one got any ideas as now whenever I goon chat a can never get thru to a rep.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the Community @philly75.

Thanks for troubleshooting this battery issue by yourselves. I recommend taking a look at the Why isn't my battery charging? help article and follow the instructions provide there.

I hope this helps, let me know the outcome. Robot Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes