Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze not connecting to phone when starting an exercise

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When i select run on the blaze, it goes to the screen where it says connecting to phone, then all it says is couldn't find phone and then check Fitbit app. What am I supposed to be checking for. I recently reset the watch as the screen was flickering. 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

@Bagwell Welcome to the Community Forums. I'm sorry for the late response.

Keep in mind that in order to successfully connect your phone with your tracker, it needs to be a compatible device with the Fitbit app. Please check our list of compatible mobile devices to confirm that your phones is included. 

Please make sure to follow the tips and recommendations provided here: How do I use the Fitbit app to capture GPS data?

Also, I'd recommend to take a look at the help article: How do I track my workouts with my Fitbit device? 

Let me know the outcome, I'll be around. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

My blaze has always connected now it will not. Is there other guidance than those articles? Anyone able to check account setting etc? 

Best Answer
0 Votes