Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze not connecting with phone on a run

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi,

My blaze doesn't connect to my phone and shown a GPS map of my run and track the correct distance. When I press connect to phone on a run exercise setting it has icon of a red phone with a line through it. I continue with my run, when iv finished and sync my phone it shows duration correct but the map, distance and pace are all wrong.  It's doing this more and more regularly.  I've checked my phone and ot clearly shows Bluetooth connected to blaze classic bit clearly it's not. I've tried restarting my phone, I've checked Bluetooth is on on my watch.

Please help!!

Linsey 

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

It doesn't need to be connected to the Blaze classic unless you use the music control. 

Does the Blaze show up in BY? 

Have you restarted the phone? 

Given the app permission? 

Have a connection to the Internet? 

Also when asking about a phone problem, it would be nice to let us know the type of phone. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

What is BY?

I've restarted app and phone and given permission and I've disconnected from Bluetooth and reconnected.

I was under the impression that for my phone to show the map of my run it had to be connected via Bluetooth to use the GPS, clearly Im mistaken.

If it doesn't need to be connected to the phone I don't understand why it try connecting and then loses connection if that's not important????

The map only shows up in my fitbit app when it is actually connected to my phone, which now is becoming increasingly rare.

My phone is a Sony Xperia Z5 premium. Any other info u require????? 

Best Answer
0 Votes