Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze not holding a charge

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Is anyone else having issues with their Blaze not keeping a charge? I charged it Monday and was already dead by Weds. Seems fast.

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity 

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

It's great to have you here @Tneves! I would like you to double check that you're properly charging your Fitbit Blaze and restart it. Also, here are some tips to maximize your battery life

Keep me posted! 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've not had my blaze a year yet, and as of a few days ago it's losing its charge (battery on red) after 24hrs (so its red when I wake up).  I charge it every morning once I get up, but it seems to be running out quicker than before, I've looked on the forums and seen lots of the same problems.  My husband has a surge and also has this problem!!! The troubleshooting doesn't help, I don't use all the bits it's saying switch off!

Best Answer

I got my blaze 11 months ago and I can not get it to charge at all - frustrated 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Seems like a major issue. Is there any talk of Fitbit looking to do some improvements 

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's great to have you here @StephaniePlum@Nicolerr and @Tneves! Have you tried to restart it, making sure you're fully charging it

If you've tried the procedure posted above, but your tracker is still not holding a charge, you can let me know. 

Keep me posted! 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes