Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze not holding charge.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The blaze advertises a 5 day battery. When I orginially got it, it would last 2-3, which I thought was no big deal because I played with it alot. However, the last week or so my battery seems to be draining. Yesterday I let it fully charged and have made it a point to not play with it excessively since it was charged. It has been about 20 hours and I have < 1/4th battery remaining. Is there something going on in the background that is just draining my battery? I didnt pay this much to charge my watch daily and I can't find why the battery won't last.

Best Answer
344 REPLIES 344

If you started having battery issues since the last update, please have a look at this discussion:

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Blaze/Blaze-battery-draining-after-update/td-p/1927978

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having the same problem. The battery seems to be draining rapidly for no apparent reason. I believe I'm on my 3rd replacement now. Very disappointing.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the link @TheCyberKnight and @hightechbill great to see you around.

I would like to know if you have take a look at the solutions provided in previous posts? If you haven't, please take a look at them and follow the steps recommended.

See you later. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

because they are a piece of crap.my answer is I going to get apple i touch 

Best Answer
0 Votes

The same thing has happened to me!  I love my fitbit blaze but Sunday morning it died completely !! Last night I tried to charge it and after 1 hour it had a  symbol of a  thermometer on it and it was extremely hot!! Now it won't hold a charge more than eight hours 😞  I called the company and they said they will replace it but I have to send it back I won't have my fitbit for a week and a half..,    At least they replace it !!  Will let you know what happens !!! 👍

Best Answer
0 Votes
Had the same problem called fitbit and they sent me a new one. Since I received the new one I have not had any problems , (knock on wood)
Best Answer

Thanks!!  I hope I get it soon!!  Miss it so much!!!    I'll keep you posted!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I wish they would send me a new one. I'm really weary of this. I've decided I will never buy another one -- too many problems and Fitbit doesn't seem to care. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
thank you !
Best Answer
0 Votes

I think they care!!!    I called up and they said they send  The new one as soon as they get the old one !!!   I love my  fitbit blaze  I can't wait to get it back on my Wrist!!!! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I, for one, have looked at the suggestions and turned off all notifications, etc (which kind of defeats the purpose of having a Blaze, btw) and it still doesn't hold a charge like it should. Fed up!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am also getting pretty setup. My blaze no longer last today. When it goes orange I have always tried to charge it but the other day it went Red by accident as my charger wasn't plugged in. Since that time I have charged it to the max three different times and each time it has lasted less than 24 hours. I charged it last night and according to the indicator it was full but this morning it was orange when I woke up and I charged it for about 40 minutes and again by 4 it was back to Orange. I am not willing to turn off my text indicators as that is why I bought the blaze because it had that option period really frustrated that the only solutions is turning off what I want period And I am not willing to turn it off at night as I count on the Sleep data period very very unhappy

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am also getting pretty fedup. My blaze no longer last today. When it goes orange I have always tried to charge it but the other day it went Red by accident as my charger wasn't plugged in. Since that time I have charged it to the max three different times and each time it has lasted less than 24 hours. I charged it last night and according to the indicator it was full but this morning it was orange when I woke up and I charged it for about 40 minutes and again by 4 it was back to Orange. I am not willing to turn off my text indicators as that is why I bought the blaze because it had that option period really frustrated that the only solutions is turning off what I want period And I am not willing to turn it off at night as I count on the Sleep data period very very unhappy

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello,

I am having issues with my blaze since the last update. I've been using is for almost 1 year. I bought this last August 2016. My problem right now is, my blaze battery drain so fast like over night and whenever I am going to charge it it will notify me right away that my blaze is FULL then whenever I'm going to unplugged it and use it like for just 10 minutes it will say I NEED TO CHARGE IT AGAIN because the battery is low. I am so confused and frustrated since I use my blaze 4x a week for my training. I always take care of it and treat it like a baby since my training essentials are very important to me and I invested it. I've been dealing this issue for almost 2 weeks already. I can't use it and even charge it. It drains so fast, whenever charging it it says its FULL for just 5 minutes then when you unplugged it it says battery is low again. PLEASE I NEED HELP. I still have all my warrant receipts and everything. I am here in Philippines. Where can I address this issue personally??? HELP!

Best Answer
Call the company and tell them this directly. Hopefully they will agree to replace it. Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having this same issue! My battery would last about 4 days and now it drains within 20 hours, very frustrating. I've tried all of the tips and nothing helps. The strange thing is I also have a charge HR (I trade off once in a while), and that one is doing the same thing! Maybe it's a problem with the new update?? Please fix Fitbit!

Best Answer
0 Votes
mine has been doing better once I turned off timer,good luck.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello!!
I did and they sent me a new Blaze!
It's working fine!! Thanks!!

Moderator Edit: Personal information

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Blaze has been doing the same thing. I bought it August 1, 2016 and have had no problems until this week. Tuesday I got  a Low Battery notification and charged it for two and a half hours. Less than 24 hours later, without any notification, it indicated the battery was empty. I charged for 3 hours; at 11 pm it showed a full charge. By 7 am, it was drained.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello guys!

I just received my replacement for my fit bit blazed today! Thank you Fit bit!

If anyone here is having the same issue, better to call fit bit customer service right away. As long as you have the receipt that shows your blaze is still under warranty they will not hesitate to replace it with a brand new one!

🙂

Best Answer