Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze not holding charge.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The blaze advertises a 5 day battery. When I orginially got it, it would last 2-3, which I thought was no big deal because I played with it alot. However, the last week or so my battery seems to be draining. Yesterday I let it fully charged and have made it a point to not play with it excessively since it was charged. It has been about 20 hours and I have < 1/4th battery remaining. Is there something going on in the background that is just draining my battery? I didnt pay this much to charge my watch daily and I can't find why the battery won't last.

Best Answer
344 REPLIES 344

Happened to mine too. Contacted customer service and they sent me a replacement that ended up having the same issue. Once the one year warranty runs out on the Original bunk fit bit, they do nothing but give you a 25% discount on the purchase of a new one.  

Best Answer

I gave up on Fitbit and bought a Garmin. Not one of my Fitbit devices worked longer than 1 year which is a terrible track record. Isn't it interesting that the Blaze and Surge are no longer being sold or promoted? Seems like one poor product is manufactured then they bail after a while a create a new product. 

Best Answer

I’ve had sooooo many at this point too! Three different styles.. not one lasted even a year. They’re great about mailing you refurbished replacements right up until that first year then you are screwed. I’m not buying a new $250 watch once a year. 

Best Answer

IF they were to give you a one year warranty on the replacement, that would be standing by their product. The replacement’s battery can last a month and if it’s outside of the one year warranty on your first one they do nothing for you. I don’t think that is really standing behind their product. That replacement should last at least a year!!

Best Answer

Just wanted to add that my new Blaze is only one month old and I have to charge it twice a day!  I have everything set to off with notifications and sync - so frustrating.  This is my 2nd Blaze - my first lasted almost 2 years.  Will contact customer support in the morning.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Good luck with customer support, if it is less than a year old they might replace it but really what company goes and keeps on replacing their product because of poor design. As I mentioned before I gave up on Fitbit and went with a Garmin, no problems as of yet.

Best Regards,
Best Answer

This is happening to me too. I got my Fitbit blaze for Christmas 2017 and by the middle of March 2018 the charge won’t last more than two days. It used to last me 6 days. I have all the notifications turned off to save battery now but it doesn’t help. 

Best Answer

Branf new fitbit blaze had it less than a month. Not holding a charge. Really fristrated with fitbit as a whole at this point. This is my 4th device and for years. They are not built to last.

Best Answer
That's bad

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
Best Answer
0 Votes
It is bad. The amount of money it cost I should not be experiencing issues. I love the usablity of the app, but i am pretty fed up with fitbit. I dont think i will ever but another fithit device. Even the twodevices i bought for my daughter has not lasted. 

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
Best Answer
I gave up on them as well.. you have to be okay with buying a new one once a year.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
Mate mine is still bad. Keep in touch william_francis@live.co.uk

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
Best Answer
Im not ok with that. Fitbit can not care about there customers if there devices are crappy. I am on the phone with them now. This is ridiculous.

Best Answer
They offered me another blaze or a 50%off another device. Why would want another fitbit blaze. Why would I want to give them more money. I just did that less than 30days ago. They know it is deffective device.  I am not investing another dollar in their product. Iam actively training to loose weight and my device keeps failing. #nomorefitbits.

Best Answer

Same thoughts from me, I was offered 50% off but since I had multiple defective devices I finally smartened up and bought something from the competition. When will this company finally realize they are losing customers!! Now that there is fierce competition for these watches they might finally realize to make a product that will last?

Best Answer

I bought mine during Black Friday so it's approx 5 months old and the last week or so I have noticed a significant decrease in battery life. I used to be really impressed getting about 4 days of life before a charge but now I'm only getting about 2 days. In one day the battery drains over half! I rarely play around with it during the day. Notifications are at a minimum (just text messages), I look at it for the time a few times a day while at work, and use it twice a week to track an hour long workout, and I wear it to bed nightly to track sleep. Not sure why the sudden decrease in battery life but I'm less than impressed. Thinking about returning it (store I purchased from thankfully has a one year return policy). I was looking into getting the Versa but from the looks of the threads started over there it also has it's issues. 

Best Answer
I am definitely going to head to the competition.  If Fibit does not care about us why should we care about them.

Best Answer

Blaze, Versa, Surge, how many more Fitbit products are poorly made? Their quality control is lacking or they just do not care.

Best Answer
I have had the fibit flex, 2 fit charge, fitbit hr, 2 fitbit blaze, I am currently waiting on my replacement 3rd fitbit blaze..all since 2014
Best Answer
0 Votes
I had a flex, 12 charge hrs (yes 12) and two blazes... none lasted a year.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer