Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze not holding charge

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My fit bit Blaze will charge over night but one hour after wearing it it's back down to red. It wont hold a charge. Now today it just kept vibrating and vibrating on my wrist...help is there anything I can do or do I need a new one?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @JennRemai2019. It's good that the community is growing!

Thanks for letting me know about your Blaze, and I'm sorry for the issues experienced with the battery. As you may know the battery life will depend on how frequent the features are used. It doesn't mean that you shouldn't use them, but as with any other electronic device the features impact its battery. That being said, I'd recommend to try the following steps:

1. Clean the gold contacts on your Blaze and charging cable to ensure there isn't dust and debris accumulated over time.
  2. Restart your Blaze to refresh it's performance.
  3. Review our help article with tips to maximize the battery's life.
  4. Charge it for about 2 hours and monitor it's behavior on the next hours. 

By the way, I've moved your post to the Blaze board so you can receive more related responses about this situation, and to keep our forums organized. If the same keeps happening, don't hesitate to reply back so I can continue working on this with you.

Keep me posted!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi Lizzy...I tried everything you suggested. Still wont hold a charge. Every now and then will just start vibrating which you can't shut off. Eventually just dies.JennSent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Past couple of days I have charged and done everything suggested. I saw another group of people in this forum saying the same thing. If the charge is gone can you purchase a new battery or are we expected to purchase a new Fitbit? I will be purchasing an Apple watch if that is the case. My daughter has an Apple Watch and had it longer than I have had my blaze. Very disappointed.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My fitbit is doing the same. I charge it overnight and within 10 hours it's dead. I've restarted it, shut it down and turned it back on, made sure my app is up to date. Before I would get 4-5 days ler charge, now I can't even get through a 12 hour shift at work. 

Best Answer
0 Votes