Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze not receiving Notifications with Galaxy S7

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello all My blaze HR is not receiving notifications from my galaxy S7, i have the notifications set to on on the fitbit, and notifications on in the app and the phone as well, any ideas?

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi there @twinsdaddy. Good to see you in the Community Forums! 🙂

The first thing I can recommend is restarting your tracker. You can easily do this by pressing the left and lower right buttons for 10-12 seconds. This will make your tracker to reboot. Have someone send you a message or something that could give you a notification and see if this works.

If that doesn't work, you might want to remove the tracker from your bluetooth connected devices on your phone. For this, go to the bluetooth settings and here, in your connected devices, you should see the Blaze. Once you're there, tap on it, and you should have an option that says "Forget this device". Hit that option and your Blaze will be removed. After that, go to the Fitbit app, tap on your tracker at the top and then scroll down to Notifications. Turn them back on here and see if this helps.

Let me know how it goes!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer

HI @twinsdaddy 

i was having the same problem and  @FerdinandFitbit solution didn't work for me ,what did work was opening the app on my S7  tap the blaze icon in the top right corner, then under  GENERAL  tap on Notifications and enable everything S7 will ask to "allow access" for msg, contacts and calls   once all that was done (enabling & allowing ) it all works fine now.

hope this helps 

Jasonicboom

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey there @jasonicboom! Good to see you in the Community Forums!

Thank you so much for sharing this with us. I'm pretty sure several other users will find it very helpful!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer
0 Votes