Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze not recording activities accurately

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have read all the topics and tried a few tricks..I can exercise and my active minutes does not capture nor my calorie burn nor my heartrate. I worked out for an hour in a Zumba class and it states only 76 cals where burned during my whole 52 mins class. I usually burn  at least 845 calories.This happens for every workout I have done for the past 2 weeks.

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Hi there @Ddes. Good to see you in the Fitbit Community Forums! 🙂

I'm sorry you're having problems with your Blaze not showing accurate information for your activities 😕 Thanks for what you've tried to get it to work properly!

Now, I'd like to know if your Blaze is just not tracking your stats properly when you're recording any specific activity or if this happens for all day stats as walking, calorie count, distance, etc.

Since I'm not sure what you've already tried, I can recommend giving your Blaze a restart. You can easily do this by pressing the left and lower right buttons for 10-12 seconds. This will make your tracker to reboot.

After that, try to set it up as a new device making sure you've synced it before to avoid losing any unsynced data. For this, go to the Account section at the top right corner on the Fitbit app and select the option that says "Set up a new device". Follow the on-screen instructions and once you're done, your tracker should be syncing without a problem.

Hopefully after this, your calories and active minutes should be recorded properly. Let me know how it goes!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer
0 Votes

It seems to be tracking my steps and miles correctly but when I actually choose the workout that I am doing that is what is incorrect. I did restart my device, I even removed my tracker and set it back up from the beginning. I contacted fitbit as well and did some additional steps with them, so when I workout today I will see if any of that made any difference in my issue.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for getting back and thanks a lot for taking the time to try those suggestions @Ddes.

Hopefully you will not have any more problems when you try it out today. Remember that if you need additional help, you can let me know! 🙂

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for responding, I will let you know how it goes.

Best Answer

So I believe its my tracker not tracking my heartrate. I usually keep it on Auto. I went to look at the app while I was working out and nothing was showing. I changed my heartrate from Auto to On and it tracked 19 active mins although I worked out for an hour.Its becoming too much of a hassle trying to figure this stuff out

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Fitbit still does not work. This is crazy

Best Answer
0 Votes