Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze not recording heart rate during tracked exercise anymore

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

During recorded exercises, runs specifically, the tracked data no longer shows heart rate.  It is being tracked and displays on the watch.  This started happening after 28 Jul 2019.  All my prior recorded runs displayed the heart rate over the duration of the exercise.  If the watch/app auto detects a walk, it will record and display heart rate but it will not show up for my recorded runs.

I have already removed and added the Blaze and changed the HR setting from On to Auto and back again.

Why has this changed and how do I fix it?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @SlimScary, it's good to see you around in the Community forums for the first time. 

Thank you for sharing all this information about your heart rate not being tracked with activities that are recognized automatically and that you've tried a few steps to try to resolve this as well. 

Before considering other options, please try performing a restart and to follow all the instructions in this article to improve the accuracy of heart rate information: How to I improve the accuracy of my heart rate rate reading?  This has been useful to other users who have experienced something similar. 

Keep me posted. 

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer
0 Votes