Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze not recording heart rate, sleep etc

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Blaze doesn't seem to be recording my heart rate properly and theirfore the sleep and active hours etc not recording properly in the app.??? 

Also charge doesn't seem to hold for as long anymore 

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

@SAnyon  Is it recording your HR at all?  You can always try restarting the Blaze too, that may help.  (Press and hold left and lower right buttons until you see the Fitbit logo)

Maybe that will help~

Kelly | Oklahoma
Alta HR, Blaze, Flex 2, Charge 2, Charge, and Aria * IPhone 7+

Best Answer
0 Votes

Done that, also uninstalled and re installed app.  Tried everything still not working.  Heart rate records a tiny bit hear and there but not all day like it should.  Sleep didn't work for 3 days then only 3hrs last night.  Yesterday my blaze showed 10/10 active hours but app only showed 4.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I did not accept this as a solution 😡

Best Answer
0 Votes

@SAnyon  You may wish to try reaching out to support as they can investigate further.  You can contact them several ways - http://help.fitbit.com/?cu=1

Kelly | Oklahoma

Best Answer

@SAnyon  Also, you must have inadvertently hit "Accept as Solution", so I had it get removed for you. Smiley Happy

Kelly | Oklahoma

Best Answer

Mine has started doing the same thing, I am waiting on a new one as I contacted support about the battery which was the first sign.

After the battery features, just started dropping off. My reminder to  move works but the info doesnt sync to my phone so apparently I've not done 250+ steps for the last few days (depsite teh fact yesterday I did 22k steps). Heart rate only has one light flashing. I did a 40min walk yesterday morning and got 275 cal without using the exercise mode but when I used exercise mode for a 10km run I got 99 cals!(it only took 4min of heart rate during the 1.5 hour run) At this stage the actual step count seems to be working.

I was a big fitbit fan even after the force which left me with burn marks on my wrists but I've had to return a surge twice due to failure and my blaze is only 2 months old! While the returns have been good it a pain.

Best Answer
0 Votes