Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze not registering heart rate

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Fitbit Blaze doesn’t measure my heart rate anymore. I have restarted, reset, cleaned, nothing works. Any tips?

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
9 REPLIES 9

Hi, @Annettemarinka , in this case the obvious question is always, are the green lights flashing?

Have you checked your settings on the Blaze?  Swipe left on the screen until you come to settings, then scroll down to heartrate.  Try changing this between ON, OFF and AUTO and see if that makes a difference.

Please let us know how it goes.

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer

Hi my blaze is doing the same thing. I have tried all the above and it is still not tracking correctly. What can I try next?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanx @Julia_G I have tried it, bit it works for a little while and than it stops again.

I really don't know @ChoppieCharms  Hope that someone else knows. This way the Fitbit is not very useful 😢

Moderator edit: content

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, all, I a, sorry you are having difficulties, but, unfortunately, no one can help without more detailed information.

If your HR does not seem to be recording, no one can diagnose this without knowing what Fitbit you have (in this case assume it is the Blaze)

1. Whether the green lights on the back of the Fotbit are flashing

2. Whether the settings on your Blaze are set to on, off, or auto.

It also helps if you say what phone or comouter you use to sync, and whether you are having difficulaty syncing.

There is always someone here to help!

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer

Hi @Julia_G, thank you for helping. To answer your questions:

- I have a Fitbit blaze

- the green lights on the back of the Fitbit are flashing

- the settings on the Blaze are set to on (and I alteady tried changing to off, syncing, chamging to on, syncing. Works only for a little while). 

- I have an IPhone SE

I hope this information is helpfull for a solution. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's great to see you around @Annettemarinka, to welcome you @ChoppieCharms and appreciate the input @Julia_G.

Thanks for troubleshooting this heart rate issue by yourselves and sorry for the delay in respond. Since the steps you tried didn't work, I've gone ahead and escalated your cases to our support team, for them to take a deeper look at this. Please keep an eye on your inbox for further instructions.

Catch you later. Smiley Wink

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

That would be Nice. Problem still isnt solved

Best Answer
0 Votes

Go to ER immediately 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having the same problem since the last  app update on May 2, the heart rate doesn't work on my Blaze. I've tried all the rebooting, restarting, reinstalling, etc., all to no avail. When the HR is set to On it reads 70 and doesn't change, when the HR is on Auto all I see are 2 dashes (--). Very frustrating, please help. 

Best Answer