Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze not registering sleep or heart rate

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Blaze no longer registers my heart rate or sleep. It was working fine 2 days ago and then just stopped. I've seen some others were experiencing the same problem. I've already restarted it 4 times and that hasn't worked. Please help. Thanks!

Moderator edit: Updated title for clarity

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hi there @MontroseC. Good to see you in the Fitbit Community Forums! 🙂

I'm sorry you're having problems with your Blaze not recording your heart rate and also your sleep. Thanks for trying to restart your tracker!

Now, I'd say that your sleep not being recorded has to do with your heart rate not working as sleep tracking relies on heart rate in order to determine your sleep stages.

I'd like to know... do you see the green lights flashing on the back of your tracker? If not and since restarting has not helped, I'd recommend going to the last screen on your Blaze, tap on Settings, go to the Heart Rate monitor option and turn it off and then back on or to Auto. If that doesn't work, please let me know so that we can move forward and see what would be the available options for you.

I'll be looking forward for your reply!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer
Hello,

Yes my green lights are flashing and I tried turning the heart rate monitor
off and back on a couple of days ago. What is your next suggestion?

Thanks!

Montrose
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for getting back and for trying what I suggested @MontroseC! 🙂

After you manually turned the heart rate monitor off and back on, did it start tracking your heart rate normally now? Are you able to see it on your display and is it recording to your dashboard when you sync it?

If heart rate is working, what is happening with your sleep? Is it being recorded but it's only showing simplified sleep stats or is it not showing any sleep data recorded at all?

I'll be looking forward for your reply to help you out with this!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer
0 Votes