Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze not setting up

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I bought a new blaze today and synced it with my android phone. Everything worked but then I was told I need to update the blaze, but I can't update the blaze because it says the battery is too low. I've tried resetting my phone, resetting the blaze about 10 times, pairing and unpairing bluetooth, and it always says the battery is too low. I let the blaze sit in the charger connected to my computer for an hour and it made the noise saying that usb is connected to my computer but there is no indication that the blaze is charging. Do I need to just return my blaze?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@sharlie66 if your looking at a web based dashboard then know their is no add button. This has to be done through the Fitbit app or connect software.

@ethaij i don't kniw what comluter your charging through, but many will eitgr stop charging or charge very slow when they go to sleep. Do you have a phone charger, or simaler device that you may use the wall outlet to charge it?

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

Did you already try to restart your tracker a few times as explained in this article?

Karolien | The Netherlands

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes I did restart multiple times

Best Answer
0 Votes

bump

Best Answer
0 Votes

exactly same thing happening to me today.  Anyone else have the same issue?  I also note that it is difficult to add another device onto the dashboard, no easily identifying feature button stating 'add a new device'.  I have had two fitbits in the past no issues.  

Hubby just tried on his and the icon came up straight away.  Mind you, he is on windows 8 and I'm on 10

=(

Best Answer
0 Votes

@sharlie66 if your looking at a web based dashboard then know their is no add button. This has to be done through the Fitbit app or connect software.

@ethaij i don't kniw what comluter your charging through, but many will eitgr stop charging or charge very slow when they go to sleep. Do you have a phone charger, or simaler device that you may use the wall outlet to charge it?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes I think my computer was just charging it very slow because we left it in all night and in the morning I was able to update thank you

Best Answer
0 Votes

excellent!  thank you everyone...it's set up and working....*happy dance*.  Have been out for a run and a few weights after.  All good 😃

Best Answer
0 Votes